Our Services - For Solicitors
At Your Conveyancer we are aware that there are many firms of solicitors in Scotland for whom conveyancing is not their core activity but who nevertheless wish to offer this service to their clients. In many cases these firms are maintaining costly conveyancing operations and running them on small margins merely to retain clients for other more profitable business.
Solicitors Conveyancing Services™
Your Conveyancer offers a specifically designed service for solicitors and their clients known as ‘Solicitors Conveyancing Services.’ This enables solicitors to effectively sub-contract Your Conveyancer to handle their clients’ conveyancing transactions for them on the basis of an agreed split of the fee. This can be done on the basis of dual branding if required.
As part of this service, and subject to client agreement, solicitors will be able to log into their own secure and white labelled section of the ‘Solicitors Conveyancing Services’ web site to:
- Obtain instant fee quotes
- Instruct cases online
- Check the status of cases online with access to milestones or a complete virtual file
- Obtain real time management information and reports 24/7
In addition to this their clients will have online access to their entire file via ‘Track your Case’ and will obtain text message, e-mail and Internet updates.
The Benefits for Solicitors
- You retain your identity and brand
- You retain your relationship with your client
- You retain your client for other more profitable work
- You retain your ‘profit’ margin
- You don’t have to retain, manage and pay for a conveyancing department during periods of economic uncertainty
- Your clients have access to a truly innovative conveyancing service
Your Conveyancer will effectively become a sub-contracted, virtual conveyancing department for solicitors who will be able to maintain their own identity and relationship with their clients and in addition dispense with all of their conveyancing related costs and retain their profit.
If you are an existing user please go straight to Solicitors Conveyancing Services
We would be happy to provide you with more information on Solicitors Conveyancing Services and how we can help you